Monty Spindler gave the 4-batten Loftsails Wavescape an entire redesign for 2017. Based on the amazing ‘breathing’ shape parameters perfected in the new Purelip, this dynamic foil delivers extremely compact, radical handling. The bottom batten is now repositioned under the boom for a more vigorous sensation with the leech freed up to react and adapt in moves, while the foot profile is steady and reliable and retains drive for the most radical turns. The aspect ratio is slightly reduced overall for added throwaboutability, all with the familiar light, direct, explosive feel and early-planing benefits that magazine testers worldwide loved so much. Naturally Loftsails have maintained their standards of total x-ply construction that give the green light to push your level with confidence in their absolute durability.
- Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast-pocket construction – The perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Exclusive 3.5-mm. Biax upper body panels – Resists damage from impacts and UV and reduce weight
- 4-mm. Biax window panels – Durable visibility
- RDM recommended. SDM compatible – Both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing experience.
- 5-mm. Triax-laminate foot panels – For steadier handling and added drive in turns
- Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction – For maximized longevity
- Modified shape profile – For expanded tuning range and added forgiveness and stability. Higher aspect ratio and modified foot batten position for extra sensation and freer leech for improved dynamic handling
- Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations – For responsive, low-end drive and easy upper end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – Adjust your leech-release character to suit your sailing conditions
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Wavescape 2017 questions
Just click the box below.