The 2021 4-batten Wavescape is light in the hands, goes soft and neutral on the wave and powers through oncoming waves.
Planchemag Wavescape 2020 verdict: PLUS- Stability/handling ratio, performance, comfort, control, reactivity. MINUS: Nothing to report
New design concepts for 2021 include higher aspect ratios, redesigned leech outline, Stabilizing Tendons across the large X-ply window and full X-ply panel construction. The Wavescape Dacron mast panel induces soft, powerful, compact handling. The Wavescape 2021 is the ultimate Loftsails design for wave mobility and expression. For the wave rider, this specialized design is freedom.
- Light and tough: Integrated Panel Concept (IPC); 3-layer head/tack/clew radials extend into the all X-Ply body – ultimate resistance in heavy surf
- Total X-Ply construction
- Super durable full IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Double Dacron head panels – easy roll-up, durability, longevity
- Triple-reinforced foot, leech and luff construction for maximised longevity of your rig
- High visibility window - see the lip from your bottom turn
- Loftsails full-opening mast pad design - easy access to your mastextension, downhaul system and batten trim key
- Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations– responsive, low-end drive and easy upper end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – adjust leech-release character to suit your sailing conditions
- Trim: leech-release reference logo to dial in trim
- RDM recommended, SDM compatible – both mast types compatible to maximise your windsurfing experience
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Wavescape 2021 questions
Just click the box below.