MANOEUVRE WAVE 4-BATTEN
Light and crisp characteristics yield a quick response, high performance rig which makes the Wavescape the perfect choice for explosive down-the-line moves. With all new shorter boom lengths for 2018, the Wavescape 4-batten layout makes for light, powerful, and compact handling. And with total xply construction; 4mil biax window sections with our exclusive 3.5 biax body panels, you can be confident that your wavescape will survive anything you put it in! When water goes vertical, the Wavescape is the ultimate mobility and expression tool for your own style.
- Exclusive 3.5 mil Biax body panels – reliability in the rinse cycle and UV longevity.
- 4 mil Biax window panels – durable visibility
- Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast-pocket construction – the perfect material between your mast and the elements.
- RDM recommended. SDM compatible – both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing experience
- Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction – maximized longevity
- 5 mil Triax-laminate luff and foot panels – profile stability in radical conditions.
- Higher aspect ratio and modified foot batten position for improved dynamic handling.
- Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations – responsive, low-end drive and easy upper end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – adjust leech-release character to suit your sailing conditions
Design Testimonial by Monty Spindler
“When waves approach Tarifa the stoke is amplified with the light, responsive Wavescape.”