Premium balance & stability in challenging conditions is what the Purelip is all about. Playing in the waves is demanding, both for you and your gear. The number one priority of the Purelip is to be able to handle brutal poundings in breaking surf, followed by rig stability in varying winds associated with wavesailing. Stability and durability are the strong suits of the Purelip, which magazine test reports over the years undoubtedly confirm. The Purelip 2018 is built to survive: total xply construction, 5mil triax low, 4mil biax window sections and our new 3.5 biax upper body provides the stability you need while making sure the sail is reinforced to handle anything you put in its way. Sometimes conditions take you to limits... go there and beyond with total confidence in the Purelip.
- Light and tough Integrated Panel Concept (IPC), 3-layer head/tack/clew radials extend into the all X-Ply body- ultimate resistance in heavy surf environments.
- Sizes 3.7 and up 5 batten layout, 3.4 and smaller 4 batten layout.
- Exclusive 3.5mil Biax body panels – reliability in the rinse cycle and UV longevity.
- 4 mil Biax window panels – durable visibility
- 5 mil Triax-laminate luff and foot panels – profile stability in radical conditions
- Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast-pocket construction – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction for maximized longevity.
- Forward-profile batten systems with Loftsails' exclusive Standing Battens at specific locations – responsive, low-end drive and easy upper-end handling.
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – adjust leech release characteristics to suit your sailing style and conditions.
Design Testimonial by Monty Spindler
“Tarifa`s famous nuclear winds and rough sea conditions are truly challenging, with our
Pure Lip I can attack these demanding conditions with total confidence.”