The Purelip design provides pure wave performance and an enormous wind range.
With its pedigree of more than 20 years of refinement, the 2021 design continues to improve on balance, stability, and ease of use.
The 2021 Purelip feels quicker and more compact as a result of a higher aspect ratio. The increase in mast length is compensated for by the switch to a closed sleeve head which replaces the plug fitting used previously.
The leech has a new outline and has been extended at the third batten to give smoother and more reactive power release during wave riding transitions.
- Light and tough: Integrated Panel Concept, 3-layer head/tack/clew radials extend into the all X-Ply body – ultimate resistance in demanding conditions
- Super durable full IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Double dacron head panels – easy roll-up, durability, longevity
- Triple reinforced foot, leech and luff construction for maximised longevity of your rig
- Sizes 3.7 and up feature 5 battens, 3.4 and smaller feature 4 battens
- Loftsails full-opening mast pad design - easy access to your mast extension, downhaul system and batten trim key
- High visibility window: see the lip from your bottom turn
- Stabilizing Tendons traverse the main window for ultimate profile stability and durability
- Forward-profile batten systems with Loftsails exclusive Standing Battens at specific locations – responsive, low-end drive with easy upper end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – adjust leech release character to suit your sailing style and conditions
- Trim: leech-release reference logo to dial in trim
- RDM recommended, SDM compatible – both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Purelip 2021 questions
Just click the box below.