Loftsails 2019 Racingblade is completely new in all respects: luff curve, vertical shape, horizontal shape, leech tuning, batten profiles... It represents a step beyond the Planchemag test winning 2018 design. The Racingblade 2019 provides ultra-complete slalom performance.
- Blade mast pocket construction features mast panel and 2 mil triax X-Ply mast pocket sides (3 layers) tensioned directly (all 3 layers under tack pulley webbings) – downhaul tension is equalized between the mast panel and the mast pocket resulting in the Racingblade's firm, clean, easy-rotating leading edge
- Internal vertical and horizontal Kevlar strip applications at cams – defines profile and augments stability
- Tubed battens with varying carbon content. Top 3 specialized 100% carbon tubes – carbon tubes are lightweight and deliver superior stability at the upper end
- Unique SDM and RDM mast compatibility. Tekcam2 Large (installed) and Reduced (in sail bag) included with size 8.6 and down
- Metallic cam interfaces – MCIs eliminate contact point degradation characteristic of cam designs without MCIs
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides - using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry. In contrast, same-side dacron pockets promote asymmetrical rotation
- Streamlined neoprene boom cutout with dual zippers – limits water entry into the mast sleeve, keeping the rig light for fast recoveries
- Tekcam2 camber inducer design – easy rotation and gentle to your mast
- Durable IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- 4 mil Dimension Polyant laminated monofilm upper body panels – proven superior performance
- Trim diamond - leech-release reference: dial into your sailing conditions
Ultra complete slalom race performance.
Frequently asked questions?
Find the answers of your Racingblade 2019 questions
Just click the box below.