Sizes: 4.0 4.4 4.8 5.2
An out-and-out no-compromise, dedicated freestyle sail that’s agile, quick and reactive. The smooth-handling, ultra-light Loftsails Airscape has explosive power, wide wind range and reliable stability in an easy ducking, perfect-to-pop package. The low-end drive is superb thanks to soft forward profile that tames gusty wind with outstanding behavior when overpowered.
Loftsails’ core test team, in their spiritual home of Tarifa – known for challenging freestyle conditions – specified a higher clew and slightly shorter boom for the 2017 edition and signed off on the superior new 3.5-mm. biax cloth that clearly boosted the foils integrity in the full spectrum of wind and water conditions. If you’re hunting for a featherweight, ultra responsive and rapidly accelerating rig that goes neutral for the most acrobatic freestyle windsurfing moves then we recommend the Loftsails Airscape for you.
• Dacron luff panel reinforced with integrated Kevlar strip –
For soft rotation action with shape stability and go-neutral behavior
• Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast-pocket construction –
The perfect material between your mast and the elements
• Exclusive 3.5-mm. Biax upper body panels –
Resists damage from impacts and UV and reduce weight
• 4-mm. Biax window panels – Durable visibility
• RDM recommended. SDM compatible –
Both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing experience.
• 5-mm. Triax-laminate foot panels –
For steadier handling and added drive in turns
• Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction – For maximized longevity
• Modified shape profile – For expanded tuning range and added forgiveness and stability.
Higher aspect ratio and modified foot batten position for extra sensation and
freer leech for improved dynamic handling
• Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations –
For responsive, low-end drive and easy upper end handling
• Dual clew eyelets with webbings – Adjust your leech-release character to suit your sailing conditions
|Size||Luff||Boom||Vario Top||Sail Weight (kg.)||Ext. (cm.)||Teckam2||Battens||Reccomended Mast|
|4,00||384||152||NO||2,85||14||NO||4||370 Team Edition RDM/SDM|
|4,40||390||156||NO||2,92||20||NO||4||370 Team Edition RDM/SDM|
|4,80||408||162||NO||3,06||8||NO||4||400 Team Edition RDM/SDM|
|5,20||426||170||NO||3,22||26||NO||4||400 Team Edition RDM/SDM|
Loftsails IMCS mast bend-curve specs have been consistently produced across the range since 2000. The current production technique and component materials have remained unchanged since 2007, so all Loftsails masts and sails produced since then are fully compatible.